KİŞİSEL VERİ KONTROLÖR.
NOBORDERZ FZE is a company registered in Dubai (with a registered office at Office 414, Building 4, Emaar Business Park, Dubai, UAE) that will be the controller of your personal data.
BİZİM VERİ KOLEKSİYON UYGULAMALAR.
- Before you use our Website, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with our Policy and its details. It outlines specifically the extent of our use of your personal data. Our Websites are not suitable for children under 16, and we do not market to them. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16.
- If you have questions about our Policy, please contact us at contact at [email protected]
SIZI NASIL KULLANIYORUZ VERİ.
- We follow the terms and dictates of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is an international protocol for the safe collection and use of online data.
- NOBORDERZ FZE controls and processes all personal data collected from this Website and other sources. The term controller means we have sole responsibility and discretion for our use of your personal information.
- We use third-party services for recruitment and other purposes. When you apply for employment, send us your resume, contact us regarding employment, or otherwise engage with career-related services, you agree we will collect personal information about you. You also agree to our transfer and sharing of this data with our third-party subsidiaries. In these cases, we remain the processor of your data.
Türleri Topladığımız Bilgiler
How and when do we collect information?
- When you contact us through email, the contact form, or any contact feature on our Website, you agree to provide your name, phone number, email address, legal address, and other personal data.
- If you apply for a job, we will collect your full name, work history, location, examples of past work, online portfolios, phone number, location, and other information you choose to send us. We may also keep information about you when you refer a candidate for employment or contact us on behalf of a recruiting agency.
- As an international company, XANA sometimes collects information from unrelated websites around the world. These might include job boards, social media accounts, work referrals, online reviews and other sources. If you publish your work history or work portfolio online, you often agree to provide personal information that may be shared with us and others. Before you sign up with online accounts or job boards, read their privacy policies to understand what information they may collect and share.
Nasıl Biz Collect Data from Our Websites
-Kullandığınız cihaz hakkında marka, model ve tarayıcı türü gibi bilgiler.
-IP adresiniz, coğrafi konumunuz, yönlendirme bağlantınız, sayfa görüntülemeleriniz ve Web Sitesinde gezinme yollarınız dahil olmak üzere Web Sitemizi nasıl kullandığınızla ilgili veriler.
İÇİN NE PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Kişisel verilerinizi işliyoruz:
- To provide our Service: this includes enabling you to use the Service in a seamless manner and preventing or addressing Service errors or technical issues.
- To customize your experience: we process your personal data to adjust the content of the Service and make offers tailored to your personal preferences and interests.
- To communicate with you regarding your use of our Service We communicate with you, for example, by push notifications or in the chat. As a result, you may, for example, receive a notification whether on the Website or via email that you received a new message at [email protected].
- To opt out of receiving push notifications, you need to change the settings on your browser or mobile device.
- To opt out of certain types of emails, you need to follow the unsubscribe link located in the footer of the email by contacting our support team at insert email address to be used, or in your profile settings. The services that we use for these purposes may collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by our users, as well as when they interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
- To research and analyses your use of the Service This helps us to better understand our business, analyze our operations, maintain, improve, innovate, plan, design, and develop XANA and our new products. We also use such data for statistical analysis purposes, to test and improve our offers. This enables us to better understand what features and sections of XANA our users like more, and what categories of users use our Service. As a consequence, we often decide how to improve XANA based on the results obtained from this processing. For example, if we discover that the Jobs section is not as popular as others, we may focus on improving it.
- To send you marketing communications. We process your personal data for our marketing campaigns. We may add your email address to our marketing list. As a result, you will receive information about our products, such as for example, special offers, and products of our partners. If you do not want to receive marketing emails from us, you can unsubscribe following instructions in the footer of the marketing emails, by contacting our support team at insert email address to be used for this purpose, or in your profile settings.
- We may also show you advertisements on the Website, and send you push notifications for marketing purposes. To opt out of receiving push notifications, you need to change the settings on your device or/and browser.
- To personalize our ads, we and our partners use your personal data to tailor ads and possibly even show them to you at the relevant time. For example, if you have visited our Website, you might see ads for our products, for example, in your Facebook feed.
- We may target advertising to you through a variety of ad networks and exchanges, using data from advertising technologies on and off of our Services like unique cookies, or similar tracking technology, pixel, device identifiers, geo-location, operating system information, and email.
iOS: On your iPhone or iPad, go to “Settings” then “Privacy” and tap “Advertising” to select “Limit Ad Track”. In addition, you can reset your advertising identifier (this also may help you to see less of personalized ads) in the same section.
Android: To opt out of ads on an Android device, simply open the Google Settings app on your mobile phone, tap “Ads” and enable “Opt out of interest-based ads”. In addition, you can reset your advertising identifier in the same section (this also may help you to see less personalized ads). To learn even more about how to affect advertising choices on various devices, please look at the information available here.
- için yasal yükümlülüklere uymak. We may process, use, or share your data when the law requires it, in particular, if a law enforcement agency requests your data by available legal means.
- için ödemelerinizi işleyin. We provide paid products and/or services within the Service. For this purpose, we use third-party services for payment processing (for example, payment processors). As a result of this processing, you will be able to make a payment and use the paid features of the Service.
NE ZAMAN VE NASIL KULLANDIĞIMIZ VERİ.
- We only use your personal data in accordance with local and international law. Our use depends on a legitimate legal reason for using all personal data we have collected about you.
- We only use your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. We will use your personal data when you have expressly consented to our use. We also share information when it’s necessary to comply with audits, investigations, and other legal situations.
- When we collect information about you from our Website, third parties, or outside sources, we will use it only in accordance with the limitations of the GDPR regarding legitimate business use, recruitment, legitimate business interests, marketing purposes, investor relations, and security protocols.
Meşru Ticari Kullanım kapsamında GDPR
- When we collect data about you from our Websites or other sources, we may use your information to conduct business. This includes using your personal information to schedule business meetings, organize travel, host online meetings, or otherwise engage in business collaborations.
- When you contact us directly through our Websites or other means, we may record and store the information on our Websites or affiliated sites.
GDPR kapsamında Meşru Pazarlama Kullanımı
- When you subscribe to newsletters or other materials we publish, you agree to let us contact you regarding changes to our business, updates to our services, new marketing materials, and business announcements.
GDPR kapsamında Meşru İşe Alım Kullanımı
- When you apply for a contracted or full-time position with us, you agree we may retain your personal data to improve recruitment-related communications and streamline our onboarding process. When you submit your resume or direct us to your portfolio, you agree to share this data with us.
- Sometimes, we will share your data with clients to enhance our business engagement efforts. In these cases, we will show your personal information, resume, and portfolio to clients to highlight the skills and experience of our team members. We will do this only when we receive a specific request from our clients.
- We have an international clientele, and we often receive requests about our team member’s backgrounds from these clients. In response to these requests, we may share your information to ensure you have the clearance to view a client’s protected information and business secrets. In these cases, we may request further information in the forms of background checks, work permits, tax status, citizenship status, and other checks. We may do the same to meet regulatory and legal obligations regarding our employment practices.
GDPR kapsamında Meşru Ticari Kullanım
- If you are employed by one of our clients, vendors, or business partners, we may use your data for business documentation. This includes the production and signing of contracts, proposals, business plans, invoices, business accounts, and other documentation.
- We may present your personal background, experience, and portfolio to business contacts as part of our efforts to promote our business, ensure the quality of our staff and contractors, and comply with the legal requirements of regulators.
- We will share your personal data when required to meet standards for data protection, fraud protection, and efforts to regulate money laundering and corruption.
GDPR kapsamında Kurumsal İlişkiler ve Yatırımcı İlişkileri
- If you are an executive of XANA or our affiliates, we may use your personal information to maintain and update our corporate records, present information about our executives to potential clients, and meet the obligations of auditors and investigators.
- We may use your information to support you and protect your rights in legal cases, audits, or other regulatory matters.
- We may use your information to arrange corporate travel, plan meetings, produce meeting agendas, create presentations, and write corporate reports.
- XANA will use your personal information to meet legal obligations related to banking, payroll, legal agencies, and other financial and legal institutions. We may also use your information to produce annual reports, open corporate banking accounts, and meet all regulatory and legal requirements.
GDPR Kapsamında Meşru Güvenlik Çıkarları
- We use your information to ensure our Website is free from fraud, preserve our rights and interests, and protect our intellectual property rights. When you visit our Websites, you agree to allow our use of your information for these purposes.
- We may use personal information to detect and prevent fraudulent or illegal use of our Websites.
KIŞISEL BILGILERINIZIN SAKLANMASI KAYITLAR.
- This section concerns the retention and processing of your data. The term processing refers to our collection, recording, retention, organization, and storage of your personal data. It also includes our ability to adapt, alter, erase, or delete your personal information.
- As an international company, we may transmit or transfer your personal information to outside websites and companies. Our transference of your personal data will always comply with laws regarding data protection and transmission.
- Our transmissions may extend throughout the European Economic Area, the U.S., and other geographical locations. We limit these transfers and transmissions to situations where they are necessary to comply with the terms of this Policy and all governing bodies of law.
- We may disclose your personal data to some of our clients for business engagement or to confirm the high skill levels of our team members. We may also display them to auditors, agencies, supervisory authorities, or other external service providers as required by our contractual obligations.
- We may also disclose your personal data if we are required by law to disclose it.
- We will share your information when necessary to exercise our legal rights, protect our data, prevent fraud, and reduce our risk of liability.
- We will share your personal data when required by a criminal investigation, legal proceeding, or other legal obligation.
SİZİN HAKLARINIZ AS A VERİ KONU.
Ayrıca bu Politika kapsamında haklarınız da bulunmaktadır. Bunlar şu hakları içerir:
Bizden hangi bilgileri sakladığımızı, bunları neden sakladığımızı ve nasıl kullandığımızı açıklamamızı isteyebilirsiniz.
You have the right to see the data we have stored about you. You can ensure the information is accurate and that we’re using the information in a legal manner.
Verilerimiz yanlış veya güncel değilse, düzeltme talebinde bulunabilirsiniz.
You may request the deletion of your personal information if there is no legitimate need for us to retain it. You can also request the deletion when you exercise your right to object to processing.
This term refers to a situation where your personal circumstances make you unwilling or unable to agree to the retention and transmission of your personal information, even when you have a legitimate interest in keeping it. You may also use this right to limit the extent of our transmission and sharing of your personal data. For instance, you may object to our sharing of your personal data with specific corporate or government entities.
Kişisel verileri, ziyaretçilerimizin kişisel profillerine dayalı olarak otomatik karar verme sürecini yürütmek için kullanırız. Verilerinizin bu şekilde kullanılmasına itiraz edebilirsiniz. Ayrıca bizden kişisel profilinizi silmemizi de isteyebilirsiniz.
You may request a suspension of our use of your personal data for various reasons. For instance, if you want to review your personal data to ensure we’re using it legally or in compliance with this Policy, you can request a suspension of our users while you investigate.
İstediğiniz zaman profilinizi size kullanılabilir bir elektronik formatta göndermemizi isteyebilirsiniz. Ayrıca bizden bu profili seçtiğiniz üçüncü bir tarafa aktarmamızı veya iletmemizi de isteyebilirsiniz. Veriler kullanılabilir bir elektronik formatta olmalıdır.
At any time, you may ask us to stop collecting, processing or transmitting your personal information. We will stop all collection, processing, and transmission upon request. We will stop or suspend this processing and collection for any of the purposes you originally agreed to unless we have a legitimate, legal business interest in continuing to use your information.
- If you want to exercise any of these rights, please email us at [email protected]. We typically respond in three to four weeks.
Lütfen aşağıdakilere dikkat edin:
- We may request additional information to ensure your identity. We will do so to ensure you are the authorized owner of this information and have the right to view it or withdraw consent. This is a security measure that protects your personal information from unlawful disclosure to people who do not have the right to see it.
- We will respond to the exercise of your rights in accordance with the law. We will not comply with requests that are not legally valid.
SIZI NASIL KORUYORUZ VERİ.
- We use the strictest security protocols to protect all personal data we retain and transmit. We use strict security measures to prevent fraudulent use of this data. Our storage and transmission techniques are designed to prevent the unlawful copying, destruction, alteration, or corruption of all personal profiles.
- We will store your personal data on our servers or the servers of our affiliates. XANA may share this data on cloud-based storage systems we exchange with our clients, third parties, service providers, subsidiaries, and other affiliates.
- To determine how long we will keep your information, we consider the type, amount, and nature of your personal information. Our protocols ensure different levels of security measures that depend on the sensitivity of this data. We will only keep your data in storage and process it for as long as necessary to meet our business and other obligations.
- We may keep personal data when we are required to do so by legal and regulatory obligations. In the case of a legal or civil claim, we will use your personal data as needed to meet our legal and contractual obligations. Your data may help us process responses to charges and complaints. When we have met these legal and contractual obligations, we will destroy your data in a secure manner.
- We will retain your personal records when we are required to do so by law or regulatory requirements.
- We may use your personal data when necessary to exercise or defend our legal rights, to provide information related to an investigation, or to comply with other legal proceedings.
- We may process and transmit your personal information when necessary to take measures that prevent fraud and corruption.
NASIL KULLANIYORUZ KURABİYELER.
- When you visit our Websites, NOBORDERZ FZE may place cookies and other codes on your browser or device. These codes, collectively known as “Cookies” may also appear on unrelated websites you visit. Cookies help improve the user experience, streamline your online browsing, personalize your online profile, and otherwise enhance your experience as a Website visitor. Cookies permit us to analyze our Websites, monitor our marketing approaches, understand our visitor patterns and improve the security of our Websites.
- Cookies are simple, text-based computer files. They do not retain personally identifying information, but they may contain links to stored personal profiles and other sources of personal data.
Web sitelerimiz üç farklı türde Çerez kullanmaktadır:
These make it possible to navigate a website and use its features, including contact buttons and secured sections of the site. They enable account management and email subscriptions. Functional Cookies are the nuts and bolts of any website. You may recognize functional Cookies from extensions like SID, wp-settings-X, and wp-settings-time-X.
Analytical Cookies allow website designers to collect and measure information about a site’s visitors. These Cookies detect and monitor how many visitors a Website gets, where they come from, which functions they use the most, and other details. You may recognize analytical Cookies by the extensions 1_P JAR, _ga, and _gid.
Üçüncü Taraf Çerezleri:
We use these Cookies to monitor your use of third-party websites that may be affiliated with us. They allow our third parties to monitor and analyze their ad responses, visitor information, user experience, and other information. Our third parties rely on these Cookies to monitor the security and functionality of their websites. You may recognize third-party Cookies from the extensions bookie, sb, spin, wd, and xs.
- XANA may use persistent Cookies or session Cookies. A persistent Cookie remains on a web browser until it reaches a predetermined expiration date. Users may remove it before that date. A session cookie expires as soon as you end your engagement on a particular website. Many session cookies expire as soon as you close your browser.
- If you have questions about the Cookies we use and how long we retain them, please contact us.
Çerezlerin Görünümünü ve Saklanmasını Kontrol Etme
- You can control the appearance of Cookies by changing settings on your browser. Chrome, Edge, Explorer, Firefox, and Safari all have settings that reduce or eliminate the appearance of Cookies.
- You can adjust your browser settings to delete some of our Cookies. It is also possible to delete all Cookies on your browser and prevent new ones from attaching to your online browsing. Please note that deleting or blocking Cookies may frequently slow down your browser and prevent you from using a website’s functions.
♦ We do not knowingly process personal data from persons under 16 years of age. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has provided us with personal data, please contact us at insert the email address to be used.
DEĞİŞİKLİKLER K BU GİZLİLİK POLİTİKA.