What is Rotation?
You can add the action of “horizontal rotation” to a target object.
*By equipping the Rotation component to Object A, Object A will repeat the animation of “horizontal rotation” on the placement point.
How to use?
1. Select the asset from the left panel. （attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select the Rotator component from the right panel
5. Set the rotation speed of the Rotator.
6. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the rotator which you had set can be verified in the test play).
7. The object rotates (rotators) at a speed and angle which is already set.