What is Special Item?
When an Avatar obtains a special item, they will receive a special animation and a temporary boost to their speed and jump abilities.
*By equipping the “Special item” component to object A, when an Avatar comes into contact with it (trigger is activated, and the target object disappears), the Avatar will gain increased running speed and jumping power for a set duration.
How to Use?
1. Select asset from left panel.（attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select the Special Item component from the right panel
5. Set the special item time, speed, and jump values.
6. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the special item which you had set can be verified in the test play).
7. When the avatar comes in contact with the target object (trigger activated), a special item effect is applied (the object is hidden), and the avatar can be controlled with preset values of speed and jumping power