What is Narration ?
Two types of preset text can be displayed, such as for game progress or guidance
[Trigger narration]：By equipping the Narration (Trigger) component onto an object, when an avatar comes into contact with the object (trigger is activated), a text box is displayed at the top of the screen.
[Story narration]：By equipping the Narration (Story) component onto an object, when an avatar comes into contact with the object (trigger is activated), text is displayed at the top of the screen “typing one letter at a time”.
*Differences from similar components
Narration: A fixed-sized text box is always displayed in a fixed position even when the camera zooms in or out.
Info Popup: The display size changes depending on the camera zoom, but it is always displayed directly above the dressed object.
How to use?
1. Select the asset from the left panel. （attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select the narration from the components in the right panel (attached image (③)
1. Select the trigger narration(Story Narration is coming Soon.)
2. When you click on trigger narration, a text box appears, you can enter desired text on the Text box.
3. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the narration which you had set can be verified in the test play).
4. In the test play, when the avatar gets in touch with an object, a message appears as a narration according to the text that you have set.