What is Hyperlink?
You can embed a URL in an object.
*By adding the “Hyperlink Pop” component to Object A, when the avatar makes contact (the trigger is activated), a pop-up will appear showing the pre-set title and body text.
Clicking the button will automatically launch the browser and navigate to the URL destination page.
How to use?
1. Select the asset from the left panel. （attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select the Hyperlink Pop component from the right panel
5. Enter the title, body text, and URL you want to set for the hyperlink.
6. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the hyperlink which you had set can be verified in the test play).
7. When the Avatar touches the object (Trigger activated) Hyperlink popup is displayed and when you click on the 「click here」button you will get redirected to the respective URL which you have already set.