What is Info Popup?
Text set for item descriptions, etc. is always displayed directly above the object.
*By equipping the Info Popup component onto an object, when an avatar comes into contact with the object (trigger is activated), a text box is displayed directly above the object.
How to use?
1. Select the asset from the left panel. （attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select the Help button from the right panel.
5. Enter the title and details
6. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the Help button which you had set can be verified in the test play).
7. When an avatar gets in touch with the object(trigger activation) in test play, the message which you had set will appear.