What is Turn off light?
You can turn off the lighting of the entire environment (making it pitch black).
*By equipping the Collectible component to Object A, when an avatar comes into contact with it (triggers), the environment will become pitch black for a certain period of time.
How to use?
1. Select the asset from the left panel. （attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③
4. Select the Turn Off Light component from the right panel.
5. Set the turn off light time using the slider and the time of the turn light(set time from the given box.).
6. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the turn-off lights which you had set can be verified in the test play).
7. When an avatar gets in touch with the object(trigger activation) in test play, the light will get turned off and the timer that you have set will appear on the top of the screen.