What is Time Limit?
You can set a “time limit” for two objects.
*By equipping the Time Limit component to an object, when an avatar comes into contact with object A (trigger activated), the timer starts counting down, and when the avatar comes into contact with object B (trigger activated), the timer stops.
*Differences from similar components
・Time Limit: Countdown (requires target objects A and B)
・Elapsed Time: Count-up (requires target objects A and B)
・Countdown: Countdown (requires only one target object + displays a sense of urgency on the timer)
How to use?
1. Select 2 assets from the left panel (attached images 1 (a) and (b) )
2. Place the selected assets on terrain (attached images 2(a) and (b))
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select the Timer component from the right panel.
5. Click on the first asset (a) and check to mark the Timer starts from the right panel and enter the No: of seconds for the countdown.
6. Click on the second asset (b) and check to mark the Timer End.
7. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the Timer which you had set can be verified in the test play).
8. When the avatar gets in touch with the first object (trigger activation), a timer (countdown) starts.
9. When the avatar gets in touch with the second object (trigger activation), the timer (countdown) stops.