What is Random Numbers?
Random numbers can be generated, such as for dice.
By equipping the Random Numbers component onto an object, when an avatar comes into contact with the object (trigger is activated), a number within the set range (minimum to maximum) can be displayed “randomly”.
How to use?
1. Select the asset from the left panel. （attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select Random Numbers from the right panel.
5. Enter the range of numbers to be displayed (minimum ~ maximum)
6. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the Random Number which you had set can be verified in the test play).
7. When an Avatar gets in touch with the object(triggered), a random number gets displayed from the range which is set already.