What is Quiz?
You can present questions in a multiple-choice quiz format with 4 options.
*By equipping the Quiz component to Object A, a 4-choice question (quiz) previously set up (multiple setups possible) will be displayed when the avatar comes into contact (trigger is activated), and if the correct answer rate meets the condition set as a percentage or higher, the target object will disappear (a setting is possible where the target object becomes invisible when the correct answer rate is above a certain percentage).
How to use?
1. Select the asset from the left panel. （attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select the quiz component from the right panel
5. When you click the (+) icon, a text box to enter a question and answer will appear (*Multiple questions can be set).
6. Enter the question and answer and also check the correct answer.
7. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the QUIZ which you had set can be verified in the test play).
8. When the avatar triggers the asset, that quiz box appears
9. If all the questions have been solved and the percentage of correct answers is 100%, then the object disappears