What is Door Key?
You can add a special effect to an object that opens a door using a key obtained by the avatar.
*By equipping the “Door key” component to object A, when the avatar comes in contact with it (the target object disappears), they can obtain the key to open the door. Then, when the avatar comes in contact with object B, they can set a special effect to “open the door” (and object B disappears at the same time).
How to use?
1. Select 2 assets from the left panel (attached images 1 (a) and (b) )
2. Place the selected assets on terrain (attached images 2 (a) and (b))
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select the Door Key component from the right panel
5. Select Object(a) and First set the Key
6. Enter the Key value （※Can able to use Alphanumeric or special keys）
By clicking on the（＋）icon please set the Key value from the Pull down
7. Select the Object(b) and for Door set the “same value” from the pull-down which you used to set for KEY
8. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the door key you had set can be verified in the test play).
9. When the Avatar touches the object (a) (Trigger activated) the object gets disappears and the Avatar obtains the Key
10. When the Avatar touched the object(b) which has the same key value( trigger activated) and the object (b) disappears