What is Collectible?
You can add the action of an avatar “collecting” an item.
*By equipping the Collectible component to Object A, when the avatar makes contact (trigger activated), Object A disappears from the placement point (and a text pop-up “collected” is displayed on the left side of the screen).
*In the future, we plan to update the system to allow players to actually own and use the collected object as an item.
How to use?
1. Select the asset from the left panel. attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select the Collectible component from the right panel
5. Use the slider to set the values.
6. Click on the test button in the screen’s upper right corner (the collectible you had set can be verified in the test play).
7. When the avatar gets in touch with the object, the object gets “disappears” (can be acquired) = collectible