What is Avatar invisibility?
An avatar can become transparent, able to pass through objects, or invisible to others for a certain period of time.
*By equipping the “Avatar invisibility” component on Object A, when the avatar triggers contact (causing the target object to become invisible), the avatar will enter a state of transparency, able to pass through objects and become invisible to others for the set duration.
How to use?
1. Select the asset from the left panel. （attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select the Avatar Invisibility component from the right panel
5. Set the invisibility duration using the slider.
6. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the avatar invisibility which you had set can be verified in the test play).
7. When the avatar touches the object(trigger activated) The object gets disappears and the Avatar becomes invisible to the other party (only the footprint paint will be visible)