What is Audio?
You can add sound effects to objects.
*By equipping the “Audio” component to object A, a pre-set sound effect will play when the avatar comes into contact with the object and triggers it.
In addition, you can also upload sound effect data from your PC.
How to use?
1. Select the asset from the left panel. （attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select the Audio component from the right panel.
5. Set the sound effects from the dropdown menu.
6. You can also upload sound effect data directly from your PC by clicking on the (+) icon.
7. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the Audio which you had set can be verified in the test play).
8. When the avatar triggers the asset, a sound is played.