What is Adding Force?
You can “apply force” to the target object and move it in the direction you set when you touch it.
*By equipping the “Adding Force” component to Object A, you can move Object A in the direction you set.
How to use?
1. Select asset from left panel.（attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select Add force component from the options on the right panel.
5. Set the value of the amount.
6. Set the direction in which you want the object to be moved. Select the following options From the dropdown menu
7. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the Add force button which you had set can be verified in the test play by touching the object).
8. When you touch an object, the object moves in the direction of the force you set.