What is Display Message?
You can display a timed message by setting a timer.
*By equipping the Display Message component to an object, when an avatar comes in contact with Object A (trigger is activated), a message will be displayed for a certain period of time. When the avatar comes in contact with Object B (trigger is activated), the next message can be displayed.
How to use?
1. Select the asset from the left panel. （attached image ①）
2. Place the selected assets in the terrain（attached image ②）
3. When you select the asset on the terrain a component list will get displayed on the right panel (attached image ③）
4. Select the Display message component from the right panel.
5. Now select the first asset and set the starting point value and time of displaying a message.
6. Now write a message in the given text box.
7. Now select the second component and check the mark on the end, then a message box will appear, write a message in the text box.
8. Click on the test button in the upper right corner of the screen ( the Display message component which you had set can be verified in the test play).
9. When an avatar gets in touch with the 1st object(trigger activation) in test play, the message and the starting time you have set will appear.
10. When an avatar gets in touch with the 2nd object(trigger activation) in test play, time will get the end of the first object and an end message appears.